‘Aulenti’ 9 Feet Director’s Table In Open Pore Walnut Veneer
‘Aulenti’ 9 Feet Director’s Table In Open Pore Walnut VeneerView Catalog
Delivery - This product is in stock and can be delivered within 2 Weeks
₹1,221,300.00(Inclusive of 18% GST)
This 9 feet director’s table from the premium Aulenti series personifies luxury and good taste. Finished in walnut veneer and meteor gray panel legs, it includes multi-function wire box on table top with VGA, power, internet CAT.6, telephone & flux line sockets. The side cabinet is designed with one open shelf on the outer side with cove lighting while the desktop has two embedded USB chargers. Hettich soft closing slide rail and Blum damping hinges complete this luxurious master piece designed by acclaimed Italian designers. View product video
Or Call Us For Assistance- 1800 123 0503
Delivered at Your Doorstep at No Extra Cost
All India delivery
Delivery & Installation Network Across India
Unpacked and Assembled at Your Site by Our Team of Technicians
Free All India Delivery
Designed By Vinci Design Studio
With more than 10 years of experience in the field of creating office environments and industrial design backed by advanced research and innovation the world-renowned team of Vincenzo Vinci and Ettore Giordano can always be relied upon to come up with design solutions that are on cutting edge of technology and innovation. Their designs have won many prestigious global awards including the Red Dot Award and The A Design award. The visually stunning Aulenti series is one such design from their stable that perfectly embodies our design philosophy…Function, Form, Feel, Flair and Flamboyance…. in that order.
Delivery And Installation At Your Location
In order to provide superior customer experience it is a constant and ongoing endeavor on our part to deliver and install at your location anywhere in India. Our dedicated installation teams are strategically stationed in various cities to cover all possible locations across India to provide seamless delivery and fit out.
Packing, Shipment And Assembly
All our products are carefully inspected, meticulously packed, wooden crated and shipped in easy-to-install knocked down condition. They are shipped through our specialized logistics partners and door delivered at your site. Our local installation team takes over once the consignment is delivered and carries out unpacking and installation as per your requirement and hands over the products to you in mint condition.
Estimated Delivery Time
Your order is processed immediately upon completion of the online transaction and shipped within the time frame mentioned for each product. The actual delivery, depending on your location, quantity of order and the type of item being shipped, may take 2-7 days. Generally the deliveries are much faster for smaller items which can be shipped through our network of courier services. On an average you can expect your deliveries well within the time frame mentioned.
Furniture in general is bulky and heavy and it requires elaborate packing, specialized transportation & handling and expert installation. But we do all this at no extra cost to provide you with a seamless, hassle free experience. We consider the transaction complete only when we have delivered, unpacked and installed the products at your site in a spotless condition and to your satisfaction.
We specialize in taking up entire projects that involve a very high degree of involvement and coordination and customization. From working closely with the architects to on-site planning and markings to auto-cad based planning to deliveries and installation at site, we take up complete projects and give you the right solutions. Call us with your floor plan and discuss your requirements with us to offer you the best possible solution for your budget and needs .
+91 9840713200, 9840713201
Can I place an order for items that are not in stock? What is the delivery period for such orders?
Sometimes a product may be out of stock or may not be immediately available. For such products you have the option of paying a 60% advance and placing an order. Our delivery periods range from 4 to 8 weeks depending on the quantity and the type of products being ordered. Call us for further details on order and delivery details of the specific product.
What different payment options are there?
There are multiple payment options, which you can use including online and offline
You can make your purchase payment with credit card, debit card or online fund transfer.
- Credit Card: All Visa, Master and American Express Credit Cards are accepted
- Debit Card: All Visa and Maestro Debit Cards are accepted
- Online Fund Transfer: You can choose from all major banks in India to transfer money
Offline payments can be made with cheque, RTGS, cash deposit or money transfer through Western Union. Customers making offline payment should contact Boss's Cabin on 044 42035741 and confirm his/her payment modalities.
A routine care of your furniture can go a long way in its maintenance. Here are a few simple tips and guidelines to help you enhance the durability and appearance of your furniture
- Always lift your furniture. Dragging any furniture will damage the joints and loosen the fixings.
- Avoid direct exposure to sun light.
- Although all our wooden surfaces are heat resistant it’s advisable to use place mats and avoid direct contact with heat.
- Periodically vacuum or dust with a soft cloth. Spillages can be removed with water and soft cloth if done immediately. Professional cleaning is preferable for more stubborn stains.
- Simple cleaning with a damp cloth is enough for leather. For stubborn stains professional cleaning is required. No leather is stain resistant unless specified.
- All of our wood finishes can be maintained by simply wiping with a soft cloth moistened with tepid water. Avoid the use of any industrial cleaner, detergent or wax.
In general returns are not allowed. However returns are accepted for the reasons mentioned below.
- Product is received in a damaged condition.
- Product is found to have a manufacturing defect.
- Product is different from the one you ordered.
In order for us to process the return we also require that the following terms and conditions are complied with.
- We are to be notified immediately upon delivery or upon installation of the product ordered.
- The product should be unpacked and installed by Boss's Cabin authorized persons only. Return or replacement will not be allowed if the packing is self-opened and product is self-installed unless agreed by us.
- The product should not be used while your claim is verified and processed for return or replacement.
- An immediate replacement will be provided. If replacement is not avilable full refund will be initiated and refund made within 7 working days.
- The original packing should be preserved so that the product can be packed and picked up by us.
- If for some reason reverse pick up facility is not available at your location we may ask you to ship the product to us in its original packing.
- The return is subject to verification and checks by Boss's Cabin in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint. If the complaint is not legitimate the product cannot be returned.
- Orders once placed can be cancelled provided the cancellation is done within 24 hours of the order placement. A transaction fee of 2.5% will be deducted and refund will be initiated for the balance amount immediately and will reflect in your account within 7-10 business days.